How to use a proxy server with Internet Explorer
Step-by-step instruction to set up Internet Explorer proxy settings.
1) Press the button "Tools" in the navigation bar above and press the label "Internet Options".
2) "Internet Options" card will appear. Choose the card "Connections".
3) Press the button "LAN Settings".
4) Tick the box beside the grayed out form.
5) Enter the proxy server IP number into the blank form and hit the button "OK".
6) Visit any website that detect your actual IP address to verify your new IP.